Hip Replacement Recall Attorneys

Choosing a good hip implant attorney is imperative to ensuring that your case will be handled with care. Attorneys who specialize in hip replacement lawsuits have an understanding of the medical considerations and history surrounding hip replacements, and have experience handling both Stryker and DuPuy hip replacement cases. Nelson MacNeil Rayfield is proud to be one of the few hip replacement law firms in the state or Oregon, and are deeply committed to protecting those affected by faulty hip replacements.   

What Are Common Hip Implant Problems?

The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons says that the average hip implant will last 10-20 years, and 90 percent of the time this is true. Unfortunately, the other 10 percent of patients who receive hip replacements experience premature failure of their devices. Our hip replacement lawyers can help you recover compensation for medical bills, disability, loss of income, and pain and suffering. If you’ve had any of the below complications following your hip replacement, contact us today:  

  • Loosening
  • Infection
  • Dislocation
  • Chronic inflammation
  • Limited mobility
  • Blood poisoning 
Find out if you have a case.
Call us for your free consultation.

What Makes Us Different

With over 70 years of collective legal and trial experience, our hip replacement lawyers will answer your questions at no cost, help point you in the right direction, or if need be, represent you and your hip implant claim in court. A successful hip implant claim requires an experienced lawyer with a proven track record who understands the intricacies of hip replacements, including the state-by-state regulations for filing a claim.

Finding a reputable hip replacement law firm with attorneys who are understanding, compassionate, and willing to fight on your behalf is essential. When choosing a hip implant law firm, here’s what to look for: 

  • Experience you can trust
  • Specialty in hip implant litigation
  • Satisfied clients
  • Fair fee structure
  • Ethics
  • Responsiveness 

Awards & Recognitions

The American Association for Justice award logo Oregon Trial Lawyers Association Membership Badge Nelson MacNeil Rayfield Trial Attorneys PC BBB Business Review
AV Preeminent Award for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability. The highest peer rating standard. Super Lawyers Award Logo

We are proud sponsors of:

NMR sponsored Boys and Girls Club of Albany, The YMCA, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, and more.