What should I do if I am in an accident?

Accidents causing property damage of $1500 or more or causing any personal injuries must be reported. You must provide your name, address, drivers license and auto insurance to the other driver and the police. Also, if the accident was your fault, or partially your fault, you might face a traffic ticket or lawsuit. It would be wise to consult your attorney before making any statements about the accident.

Be sure to get the names and addresses of all witnesses – don’t rely on the police to gather this information – and report the accident to your insurance company promptly. You can lose your coverage if you don’t.

Call us at 1.877.928.9147 For A Free Consultation!

Awards & Recognitions

The American Association for Justice award logo Oregon Trial Lawyers Association Membership Badge Nelson MacNeil Rayfield Trial Attorneys PC BBB Business Review
AV Preeminent Award for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability. The highest peer rating standard. Super Lawyers Award Logo

We are proud sponsors of:

NMR sponsored Boys and Girls Club of Albany, The YMCA, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, and more.