My car has been damaged due to the fault of someone else. What am I entitled to?

You are entitled to compensation for the reduced value (usually the repair cost) or for the value of your car if it’s totaled, and reimbursement for the lost use of your vehicle.

Call us at 1.877.928.9147 For A Free Consultation!

Awards & Recognitions

Nelson MacNeil Rayfield Trial Attorneys PC BBB Business Review

We are proud sponsors of: