How will my medical bills or lost wages be paid?

In automobile accidents, your own auto insurance will pay medical bills up to at least $15,000 during the first year. In addition, your insurance company will pay 70 percent of your lost wages – up to $3,000 per month. These payments, referred to as “PIP” payments (personal injury protection), are required by law to be included in every automobile insurance policy in Oregon.

If someone else is at fault, their insurance company will reimburse your company for any PIP benefits made on your behalf. In certain circumstances (for instance, when you are a passenger in another’s car), your PIP benefits may be paid under a policy other than your own.

Call us at 1.877.928.9147 For A Free Consultation!

Awards & Recognitions

Nelson MacNeil Rayfield Trial Attorneys PC BBB Business Review

We are proud sponsors of: