How much insurance is advisable?
The coverage you should have depends on your assets. The more you have to lose, the more protection you need. Consult your agent for advice.
We recommend a minimum coverage (more if you can afford it) of:
- $100,000 – Liability for one-injury claim
- $300,000 – Liability for all-injury claim
- $50,000 – Property damage liability
- $100,000 – Personal injury protection
- $100,000 – Uninsured motorist coverage
- $100,000 – Underinsured motorist coverage
NOTE: Many companies offer “combined single limit” coverage for liability.